1. Preparing Your Wish List Before Buying House in Turkey
The first step would be to prepare a wish list. In order for us to serve you better, you need to answer questions such as for what purpose you will buy the house, which region you will prefer, what are the main features of the property.
2. Property Viewing Tour in Turkey
Now it’s time to plan your Turkey trip to see what it feels like to live here. Our language-speaking sales representative will pick you up at your hotel, make a short presentation at our office, and then your review tour will begin. We’ll show you 3 or 4 properties that match your wishes and needs.
After choosing the property you want to buy, the final price is determined and the payment schedule is clearly established. An average deposit of 5,000 USD/EUR is required to commit to your property purchase and reserve the property. We work directly with the buyer and seller, we do not involve any middlemen.
4.Signing the Sales Contract
We make sure that every detail is reviewed and mutually agreed upon before the contract is signed. We ensure that you receive your property under the following conditions; The exact one is shown to you, from the real seller, debt-free, on mutually agreed terms.
We prepare the official sales contract with all the details, Down payment should be made within 1 to 4 weeks after signing the contract. The amount averages between 30% and 50% of the selling price. The remaining amount is paid at the title deed transfer stage.
There are some formal procedures required to finalize the purchase.
– Obtaining a Turkish tax number. Your passport will be enough to get a tax number. We will support you for the rest of the process.
– Opening a bank account. You can also use this account for your service subscriptions later. All you need to open a bank account is a copy of your passport and an invoice proving your home address.
– Real estate valuation report: For all real estate sales to foreign buyers in Turkey, a valuation report will be required to confirm the real value of the real estate. We work with our government-approved partners for an accurate and safe assessment. If you do not want to be here during this process, you can give power of attorney to us, your lawyer or legal representative.
6.Signing the Deed and Moving
Reaching this stage means all final payments have been made and all taxes paid. Congratulations! Now you have a property in Turkey.